Measurement and Testing
CEM Conference proceedings now available on CD
Dec 22 2011 Read 653 Times
The 10th International Conference on Emissions Monitoring conference proceedings are now available to purchase on CD. Experts from around the world presented to an international audience on the latest legislation, technology, case studies and applications to effect the Emissions Monitoring Industry.
Sessions in this informative meeting included:
• Legislation and its effects on the industry - are you ready for the industrial emissions directive?
• Monitoring of particulates and trace species - fine particles are possibly the greatest challenge to many countries at the moment with many EU member states and individual states in the USA facing the fact that they cannot comply with the tightening air quality standards without a better understanding of the speciation
• Remote and diffuse monitoring - as legislation calls for increased accuracy despite decreasing concentrations, advanced techniques offer a solution to this challenge
• QA/QC - an intricate part of the operation of a CEM program
• Industrial applications and case studies - just how easy it is to achieve near zero emissions from coal-fired plants?
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Fuel for Thought - Leading European sensor trade event taking place in 2020 already selling out fast - Endress+Hauser and Vector CAG secure contract at large Texas refinery...
View all digital editions
Jan 20 2020 Tampa, FL, USA
Jan 25 2020 San Diego, CA, USA
Jan 28 2020 Vienna, Austria
Feb 11 2020 Cairo, Egypt
Feb 12 2020 Tokyo, Japan