Measurement and Testing
Positive Materials Identification (PMI) & Petrochemical
Jan 14 2008 Comments 0
• Removable handle to test through insulation ports, other hard-to-reach areas.
• Engineered for in-service PMI, provenon surface temperatures up to 800F.
• Fast, precise analysis of difficult grade separations 304, 321, P91, many low-alloy steels.
• Flow-accelerated Corrosion (FAC): the best handheld for low Cr measurements (down to 0.02% in carbon steels). Metals industries, Aerospace, Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Applications
• Fast alloy grade and chemistry verifications.
• Multiple, fully editable grade library standards for fast comparisons to published specifications – UNS, SME,Mil Spec.
• Simple, fast data download with confirmatory spectra.
• Print Material Test Reports quickly and easily.
• Original test data fully encrypted to avoid tampering.
• Biomedical: measure low Fe concentrations in cobalt alloys.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
Fuel for Thought - Restek Wins Company of the Year ASTM News - New Standard Helps Meet Need for Hydrocarbon Impurity Testing PEFTEC Preview - Excitement Builds for PEFTEC 2017 - Det...
View all digital editions
Nov 29 2017 Antwerp, Belgium
Nov 29 2017 Hamburg, Germany
Dec 03 2017 Houston, Tx, USA
Dec 04 2017 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Dec 05 2017 Basra, Iraq