Measurement and Testing
Positive Materials Identification (PMI) & Petrochemical
Jan 14 2008 Read 934 Times
• Removable handle to test through insulation ports, other hard-to-reach areas.
• Engineered for in-service PMI, provenon surface temperatures up to 800F.
• Fast, precise analysis of difficult grade separations 304, 321, P91, many low-alloy steels.
• Flow-accelerated Corrosion (FAC): the best handheld for low Cr measurements (down to 0.02% in carbon steels). Metals industries, Aerospace, Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Applications
• Fast alloy grade and chemistry verifications.
• Multiple, fully editable grade library standards for fast comparisons to published specifications – UNS, SME,Mil Spec.
• Simple, fast data download with confirmatory spectra.
• Print Material Test Reports quickly and easily.
• Original test data fully encrypted to avoid tampering.
• Biomedical: measure low Fe concentrations in cobalt alloys.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In this edition Fuel for Thought - Changes on the Endress + Hauser Executive Board - Yokogawa signs strategic partnership and equity agreement with AlgaEnergy - NEFTEGAZ in Moscow provides...
View all digital editions
Jan 23 2019 Lagos, Nigeria
Jan 27 2019 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Jan 28 2019 Galveston, Tx, USA
Feb 02 2019 Washington, DC, USA.
Feb 04 2019 Port of Spain, Trinidad