Measurement and Testing
Positive Materials Identification (PMI) & Petrochemical
Jan 14 2008 Read 882 Times
• Removable handle to test through insulation ports, other hard-to-reach areas.
• Engineered for in-service PMI, provenon surface temperatures up to 800F.
• Fast, precise analysis of difficult grade separations 304, 321, P91, many low-alloy steels.
• Flow-accelerated Corrosion (FAC): the best handheld for low Cr measurements (down to 0.02% in carbon steels). Metals industries, Aerospace, Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Applications
• Fast alloy grade and chemistry verifications.
• Multiple, fully editable grade library standards for fast comparisons to published specifications – UNS, SME,Mil Spec.
• Simple, fast data download with confirmatory spectra.
• Print Material Test Reports quickly and easily.
• Original test data fully encrypted to avoid tampering.
• Biomedical: measure low Fe concentrations in cobalt alloys.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Fuel for Thought - New Partnership for the US Distributio - Element opens new oil and gas laboratory in Singapore - Metrohm Acquires B&W Tek Analytical Instrumentation...
View all digital editions
Oct 20 2018 Houston, USA
Oct 21 2018 Houston, Tx, USA
Oct 22 2018 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Oct 23 2018 Kiev, Ukraine
Oct 24 2018 Toronto, Canada