Measurement and Testing
Positive Materials Identification (PMI) & Petrochemical
Jan 14 2008 Read 784 Times
• Removable handle to test through insulation ports, other hard-to-reach areas.
• Engineered for in-service PMI, provenon surface temperatures up to 800F.
• Fast, precise analysis of difficult grade separations 304, 321, P91, many low-alloy steels.
• Flow-accelerated Corrosion (FAC): the best handheld for low Cr measurements (down to 0.02% in carbon steels). Metals industries, Aerospace, Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Applications
• Fast alloy grade and chemistry verifications.
• Multiple, fully editable grade library standards for fast comparisons to published specifications – UNS, SME,Mil Spec.
• Simple, fast data download with confirmatory spectra.
• Print Material Test Reports quickly and easily.
• Original test data fully encrypted to avoid tampering.
• Biomedical: measure low Fe concentrations in cobalt alloys.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
A Comprehensive Bibliography of Who’s Who in the Petrochemical, Hydrocarbon and Oil related industries Fuel for Thought - Endress+Hauser Acquires Blue Ocean Nova - Analytik Jena and BAM Ag...
View all digital editions
Feb 21 2018 Mumbai, India
Feb 26 2018 Orlando, Fl, USA
Feb 27 2018 Berlin, Germany
Feb 28 2018 Targi Kielce, Poland
Mar 04 2018 Geilo, Norway