Measurement and Testing
H2scan OEM SUB-SYSTEMS
May 14 2018
H2scan’s breakthrough hydrogen sensing technology is available for integration into your product as an OEM assembly.
Various options are available ranging from just a hydrogen sensor sub-assembly to a full-up product assembly.
Why is our hydrogen sensing technology suitable for custom configuration?
- Patented hydrogen sensor on a flex technology allows for small ½ inch sensor probe head
- Many custom configured electronic packages available
- Communications available from RS232, RS485, MODBUS
Applications suitable for custom configuration:
- Fuel Cell, stationary, vehicle, fuel cell bus garages
- Battery rooms
- Process control
- Nuclear, waste and plants
- Space Station, NASA
- Transformer monitoring
Sample custom configurations we’ve done:
- Novellus, Semiconductor
- L3 Communications Military Sonar
- Parker Hannifin area safety products
- Teledyne, Safety and Process Products
- Idaho National Labs with DOE as the customer, Nuclear
Get further information here, or to place an order, please contact: Gid Herman at GHerman@h2scan.com or (661) 775-9575 ext. 606
In This Edition Fuel for Thought - AnalytiChem acquires SCP SCIENCE - COVID-19 boosts adoption of virtual reality in the oil and gas industry - ION Science’s MiniPID Sensors win prestigio...
View all digital editions
May 23 2022 Rotterdam, Netherlands
May 23 2022 Daegu, South Korea
May 25 2022 Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
May 30 2022 Digital event
May 31 2022 Frankfurt, Germany