Measurement and Testing
H2scan OEM SUB-SYSTEMS
May 14 2018
H2scan’s breakthrough hydrogen sensing technology is available for integration into your product as an OEM assembly.
Various options are available ranging from just a hydrogen sensor sub-assembly to a full-up product assembly.
Why is our hydrogen sensing technology suitable for custom configuration?
- Patented hydrogen sensor on a flex technology allows for small ½ inch sensor probe head
- Many custom configured electronic packages available
- Communications available from RS232, RS485, MODBUS
Applications suitable for custom configuration:
- Fuel Cell, stationary, vehicle, fuel cell bus garages
- Battery rooms
- Process control
- Nuclear, waste and plants
- Space Station, NASA
- Transformer monitoring
Sample custom configurations we’ve done:
- Novellus, Semiconductor
- L3 Communications Military Sonar
- Parker Hannifin area safety products
- Teledyne, Safety and Process Products
- Idaho National Labs with DOE as the customer, Nuclear
Get further information here, or to place an order, please contact: Gid Herman at GHerman@h2scan.com or (661) 775-9575 ext. 606
In This Edition Measurement and Testing - Comparison between NIR/FT-IR and 3rd Generation OP-NMR Technology - Refinery Boiler Replacement Project’s Air & Fuel Gas Measurement Challenges So...
View all digital editions
Dec 12 2023 Nuremberg, Germany
Dec 13 2023 Istanbul, Turkey
Dec 14 2023 Roorkee, India
Jan 16 2024 New Orleans, LA, USA
Jan 22 2024 Port of Spain, Trinidad