Call for Papers for the PEFTEC Live event
Feb 01 2022
PEFTEC the Petrochemical Laboratory and process analysis event would like to announce a “Call For Papers and Posters” . Taking place as a “LIVE” event on the 8th and 9th June in Rotterdam the Netherlands.
Following on from the success of last years’ virtual event the Scientific Committee have expanded topics for the LIVE event to include,
Laboratory Analysis topics
- Advancement in Petroleomics: Chromatography, Spectroscopy, Thermal & Elemental analysis
- Comprehensive technology (2D GC, 2D LC) applications for supporting refineries, steam cracking, fast pyrolysis, scale-up, fouling etc.
- Analytical challenges in addressing new generation Fuel/Feedstocks and renewables
- High-resolution mass spectrometry and other novel detectors
- Automation in analysis, hyper-fast or rapid technologies
- Emerging technologies
- Molecular characterization & Identifying ‘Know-Unknown’ chemicals
- Chemometric applications in big data analysis/ Digitilization
- Renewables/ Recyclates Characterizations
- Green Energy (H2, Methane etc)
Process Analytical Technology (PAT) topics
- Applications of PAT in process industries (petrochemical, chemical, alternative feedstocks, bio processing, sustainable products)
- On-Line Chromatography, Spectroscopy and others
- Developments in the areas of PAT for Industry 4.0 and implementation in the industry
- New developments in robust sampling of process fluids for reduced maintenance
- Novel types of PAT sensors (Technologies, Robustness, Sensitivity, Wireless Connectivity and Miniaturisation)
- Development of chemometric methods and data analysis
If you would like to present at the PEFTEC LIVE event in June the please submit your abstract by the 28th February.
In This Edition Fuel for Thought - AnalytiChem acquires SCP SCIENCE - COVID-19 boosts adoption of virtual reality in the oil and gas industry - ION Science’s MiniPID Sensors win prestigio...
View all digital editions
Jul 04 2022 Abuja, Nigeria
Jul 05 2022 Online event
Jul 06 2022 Singapore
Jul 06 2022 Vladivostok, Russia
Jul 10 2022 Lyons, France