OptiFuel: PAC’s Next Generation Fuel Analyser is Officially Launched
Aug 15 2018 Read 574 Times
PAC has officially launched the OptiFuel, a top of the line FTIR Fuel Analyser. The new OptiFuel provides superior precision and portability with expert service and support worldwide. OptiFuel comes in a rugged yet elegant design with a friendly user interface, which makes it ideal for refineries, pipelines, terminals and mobile labs.
For more than 20 years, PAC has been at the forefront of infrared (IR) fuel analysis with its PetroSpec products. Now we are combining the best of our GS PPA, TD PPA and QuickSpec capabilities into one analyser and adding the latest FTIR technology into the most robust fuel analyser in the market.
Every OptiFuel comes with more than 50 different calibration models built using hundreds of global fuel samples following ASTM E1655. Calibrations can easily be cloned and transferred to additional units. Unlimited additional properties can be added or updated quickly per user-defined requests.
- Compliance with ASTM, EN, and ISO methods
- Updatable factory calibrations
- Intuitive interface requires minimal user training
- Complete connectivity with network printers, LIMS systems and USB drive
- High resolution FTIR with ATR flow cell
- Extensive support network through our offices and distributors worldwide
- Unmatched warranty on critical components
- 2-year standard system warranty
- 10-year optics warranty on the full range, laser-referenced Michelson interferometer
- 5-year warranty on the IR light source.
PAC has already sold more than 40 OptiFuels around the globe. Schedule a demo or get a quote from your local representative.
For more information please click here.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In this edition Fuel for Thought - Changes on the Endress + Hauser Executive Board - Yokogawa signs strategic partnership and equity agreement with AlgaEnergy - NEFTEGAZ in Moscow provides...
View all digital editions
Jan 23 2019 Lagos, Nigeria
Jan 27 2019 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Jan 28 2019 Galveston, Tx, USA
Feb 02 2019 Washington, DC, USA.
Feb 04 2019 Port of Spain, Trinidad