Petroleum Products Analysis with a Radially Viewed, CCD Based ICP-AES Instrument
Jan 11 2008 Read 1191 Times
This instrument is especially well suited to petrochemical analyses because of
- it offers a variety of sample introduction systems: Scott or cyclonic spray chamber with optional thermoregulation; a special nebulizer for wear metals in used oil, and the optional patented system that heats oil or wax to 80 °C, including a special autosampler (thermoregulated sample path),
- radial viewing of the total plasma Normal Analytical Zone with a vertical torch,
- unique sheath gas regulation to minimize sample deposits and memory effects, while improving long-term stability,
- an optional computer controlled oxygen addition for optimization of trace Na determination,
- efficient transfer optics and ultra-low noise, 2048 x 512 pixels CCD detector,
- Statistical Process Control software for oil (wear metals in oil) and fuel monitoring.
The ACTIVA-M won the Bronze Award from Pittcon’s Editor at Pittsburgh conference in March 2007.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Fuel For Thought - Successful JASIS sees Tanaka announce appointment of new general manager - USA appointments underpin Signal Group growth plan - Leading European sensor tr...
View all digital editions
Feb 25 2020 Erbil, Iraq
Feb 25 2020 London, UK
Feb 25 2020 Lagos, Nigeria
Feb 26 2020 Guanghzou, China
Feb 26 2020 Targi Kielce, Poland