TDLS - A safe, efficient and cost effective solution
Jan 22 2020 Read 925 Times
Yokogawa’s TDLS is a non-contacting easy to install smart laser measurement system contained in a durable casing.
As the analyser has no contact with the flue gas and no moving parts, it’s extremely reliable and enabling enhanced safety and efficiency. It also eliminates the frequent and extensive maintenance and costly downtime associated with conventional analysers.
The TDLS analyser has a full diagnostic capability, alerting the operator to any anomalies as soon as they occur.
TDLS measurement have no cross sensitivity and therefore are unaffected by changing gas compositions in the furnace. The system uses a path average measurement, as opposed to point measurement used by conventional technologies.
This provides a complete understanding of concentration levels for maximum efficiency and safety. An optical path of up to 30m gives you the greatest visibility of what’s happening inside your furnace.
Drawing on many years of experience, Yokogawa’s TDLS technology represents a step change in enabling managers to maximise output and minimise costs while improving safety in fired heater operations around the world.
If installation is not possible on the firebox then the benefits of TDLS technology can be provided by a probe type analyser at the flue.
Features & Benefits
- In situ analysis: Maximised efficiency as excess air/combustion levels are always optimised.
- Real-time data for control: Increased safety because air and fuel emissions are continuously controlled.
- Tunable laser: New technology allows adoption of industry best practices.
- Non-contact sensor: Operates in harsh environments.
- Long path optical sensor: Longer fired heater life (minimising costs) because hot spots can be identified and monitored more accurately.
For more information on Yokogawa’s TDLS, download our free eBook.
In This Issue Fuel For Thought - Signal Group announces new senior appointment - Network of organisations committed to workplace launched - Ayalytical Instruments acquires Lawler Manufactur...
View all digital editions
Mar 03 2021 Guanghzou, China
Mar 08 2021 Virtual event
Mar 08 2021 Online event
Mar 08 2021 Virtual Event
Mar 10 2021 Perth, WA, Australia