What presentations will be given at the PEFTEC conference?
May 25 2021
The organisers of PEFTEC the conference and exhibition for the Petroleum, Petrochemical, Chemical and Refining Industries are pleased to announce a leading team of experts have joined their Scientific committee. Anupam Giri lead Scientist at Sabic and Analytical Conference Chair and Edo Becker Process Chair of PEFTEC have invited a well-balanced mixture of Industry scientists from Total, BP, Dow, Borouge, BASF with leading researchers and academic experts to join the conference team.
Marcus Pattison organiser of PEFTEC says this conference committee will bring a vast wealth of technical experience and end user interest to the program.
The call for papers is currently open and you can submit an abstract here
Topics that will be discussed at this years’ conference will include.
- Advancement in Petroleomics: Chromatography, Spectroscopy, Thermal & Elemental analysis
- Analytical challenges in addressing new generation Fuel/Feedstocks and renewables
- Automation in analysis, hyper-fast or rapid technologies
- Chemometric applications in big data analysis
- Comprehensive technology (2D GC, 2D LC) applications for supporting refineries, steam cracking, fast pyrolysis, scale-up, fouling etc
- Data fusion of PAT with other plant and analytical data for optimisation of plant parameters
- Developments in the areas of PAT for Process 4.0 and their implementation in the industry
- Developments of digital twins
- Emerging technologies
- High-resolution mass spectrometry and other novel detectors
- Inferential Measurement
- Molecular characterisation & Identifying 'Know-Unknown' chemicals
- New developments in robust sampling of process fluids for reduced maintenance
- Novel types of PAT sensors (Technologies, Robustness, Sensitivity, Wireless Connectivity and Miniaturisation)
- Novel chemometric methods and data analysis
- On-Line Chromatography and Spectroscopy
- Plant PAT sensor networks and swarm interaction
- Remote monitoring and maintenance assistance
- Use of cloud computing for PAT data analysis and standardisation
The PEFTEC Virtual conference and exhibition is scheduled for the 24th & 25th November 2021 with the follow up Live event booked for June 2022 in Rotterdam for more information about PEFTEC please contact us today.
In This Edition Fuel For Thought - Scientists discover new hydrocarbon cycle in the ocean - The energy sector’s great opportunity to become more sustainable - Collaboration to enhance res...
View all digital editions
Jun 30 2021 Barcelona, Spain
Jun 30 2021 Digital event
Jul 05 2021 Abuja, Nigeria
Jul 07 2021 Vladivostok, Russia
Jul 08 2021 Seoul, South Korea