Petro Industry News
In this issue -
-Shell Decides to Move Forward With Groundbreaking Floating LNG
The Board of Shell has taken the final investment decision on the Prelude Floating Liquefied Natural Gas (FLNG) Project in Australia (100% Shell), building the world‘s first FLNG facility.
-Eastern Europe Oil and Gas Applications are Adhering to New Regulations and Catching Up the Middle East Industry
While still relatively small compared with other parts of the world, the Eastern Europe oil and gas applications market is expected to grow. The automation and control solutions market in Eastern Europe has significant opportunities, the activity in Middle East has reached its maturity stage.
-Aviation Biofuel Given the Green Light
The Air Transport Association has given the go ahead for the aviation industry to power passenger planes with a blend of traditional fuel and biofuel.
- Survey of Standards Related to Gas Detectors
- Connected Productivity in the Petrochemical Industry - Optimising Information Sharing The Benefits of an Integrated Enterprise Level LIMS Solution
- DR-3 Design Report-3, Why Use Analytical Fittings Instead of Industrial Ones* Part I
- Matrix Optimised Determination of Sulphur in a Wide Concentration Range
- Solutions in Aviation Fuel Analyses Using Gas Chromatography
- Extending the Power of Stabilised PLOT Column Technology to Process GC Analysers
- Lower Resolution Infrared (IR) Spectroscopy Can Provide Higher Performance for Quantitative Biodiesel Measurements
And Much More...View Digital Edition
Previous Digital Editions
Fuel for Thought - Restek Wins Company of the Year ASTM News - New Standard Helps Meet Need for Hydrocarbon Impurity Testing PEFTEC Preview - Excitement Builds for PEFTEC 2017 - Det...
View all digital editions
Nov 29 2017 Antwerp, Belgium
Nov 29 2017 Hamburg, Germany
Dec 03 2017 Houston, Tx, USA
Dec 04 2017 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Dec 05 2017 Basra, Iraq