Petro Industry News Buyers Guide
In this issue.
A Comprehensive Bibliography of Who`s Who in the Petrochemical, Hydrocarbon and Oil related industries.
Fuel for Thought
- Oil Industries Warn of Growing Frequency and Sophistication of Cyber Attacks
- Colour Measurement Expansion in Asia
Ayalytical Instruments Seals Exclusive Partnership with GR Scientific
- Intelligent FTIR System for Efficient Fuel Analysis
- Safer & Faster Flashpoint Testing with PBT - Peltier Boost Technology
Improve Trace Analysis of Acetylene, Propadiene, and Methyl Acetylene Impurities with Higher Capacity Alumina MAPD Columns
- Choosing the Best Technologies for Combustible Gas and VOC Measurement
- The Benefits of IR Gas Detection for Oil and Gas Applications
Flow Level Pressure
Measurement and Testing
- Density Measurement in the Petroleum Industry
The Buyers' Guide
The following guide has been produced as a reference of manufacturers and suppliers. The companies listed represent
many of the major suppliers who have requested we draw your attention to their services. At the end of the Product
Categories you will find a complete alphabetical list of all companies included, with full address, telephone, fax,
e-mail and web address. We do hope that this guide, which is produced annually, will be of assistance to you in your
purchasing decisions. Should you require product data for a particular type of equipment, please let us know and we
shall notify the manufacturers to send you their latest information promptly; alternatively, fill in the Buying Now Reply
Card in this issue. For companies who wish to have their products and services listed in the next Buyers Guide, please
Previous Digital Editions
In this edition Fuel for Thought - Changes on the Endress + Hauser Executive Board - Yokogawa signs strategic partnership and equity agreement with AlgaEnergy - NEFTEGAZ in Moscow provides...
View all digital editions
Jan 23 2019 Lagos, Nigeria
Jan 27 2019 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Jan 28 2019 Galveston, Tx, USA
Feb 02 2019 Washington, DC, USA.
Feb 04 2019 Port of Spain, Trinidad