Petro Indusry News Buyers Guide
Multi-Analyser Order from BP
H2scan Corporation (USA) announce that the BP Cherry Point refinery in Washington State selected multiple HY-OptimatM Hydrogen Process Analysers integrated with the NeSSI™ platform system for their analyser upgrades. H2scan’s analyser, based on Palladium-Nickel alloys and proprietary molecular coatings, have been operating successfully at the BP facility in the first stage recycle compressor in the hydrocracker unit and have shown good performance in a high percentage, harsh contaminant (H2S) and multicomponent process gas mixtures in comparison with traditional process analysers.
Integrated with state-of-the art modular Intraflow NeSSITM sample substrates provided to H2scan by Parker Hannifin, H2scan analysers will provide real-time measurement without the need of valve switching, frequent calibrations and is designed to save considerable retail space in BP’s analyser shelters. H2scan’s success with BP provides a good example of widespread acceptance of H2scan’s miniaturised and advanced analyser technologies in oil refineries.............
Fuel for Thought
- The Rapid Determination of Benzene and Toluene in Finished Gasolines Containing Ethanol Using Gas Chromatography
- Improving Productivity in the Petrochemical Industry The Benefits of an Integrated Enterprise Level LIMS Solution
- Lubricant Viscosity Control for Gas Compress
- Getting to the Top in the Petrochemical Industry
- PRODUCT FOCUS: Master GC Turn-key Analysers for Total Petrochemical Solutions
- Fuel Analysis by Mid-Infrared Spectroscopy
Measurement and Testing
- Maximise Heavy Oil Blending Profits
Flow Level PressureView Digital Edition
Previous Digital Editions
In This Edition... Fuel for Thought - A good year for Endress+Hauser - Dr. Shah honoured by Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers - DURAG Group acquire AP2E Analytical Instru...
View all digital editions
Aug 27 2018 Stavanger, Norway
Sep 03 2018 Abu Dhabi, UAE
Sep 03 2018 Muscat, Oman
Sep 04 2018 Los Angeles, CA, USA
Sep 04 2018 Kazan, Russia