Measurement and Testing
Speed up your asphalt/bitumen analysis
Aug 15 2018 Read 334 Times
The DMA™ 4200 M density meter from Anton Paar improves, accelerates, and simplifies density measurements of:
- crude oil
- liquid petroleum gas (LPG)
- and other heavy petroleum products.
DMA™ 4200 M measures the density at temperatures up to 200°C and elevated pressures up to 500 bar. For asphalt/bitumen measurements, DMA™ 4200 M delivers results significantly quicker than pycnometers or hydrometers. It also requires only small amounts of sample and cleaning solvent.
DMA™ 4200 M: The density meter for exceptional conditions
- 10 times faster asphalt/bitumen measurements than with pycnometers or hydrometers
- Density measurements at up to 200ºC and 500 bar
- FillingCheck™ for bubblefree filling and compliance with ASTM D4052 and ASTM D5002
- New viscosity correction method for accuracy of up to 0.0002 g/cm³
- Temperfect™ feature allows immediate density measurements at any temperature between 0°C and 150°C at ambient pressure
- Syringe heating accessory for easy filling
- Gesture control for clean operation
- LPG adapter for easy LPG filling.
Easy filling and fast cleaning of heavy samples
The constant temperature control from the syringe to the inlet and outlet of DMA™ 4200 M ensures highly fluid bitumen/asphalt or residual fuel oil during the filling procedure. The rapid cleaning procedure will save you valuable time: Calculate one minute of cleaning and one minute for drying and you are ready for the next measurement.
DMA™ 4200 M applies the patented new Repeated Fade-out Method and provides endurance at high temperatures and pressures. The patented Repeated Fade-out Method delivers the most stable density results based on comprehensive knowledge of the oscillation characteristics. These and other unique features make DMA™ 4200 M a must-have tool for QC and research labs.
Please click here for more information.
Contact Anton Paar for a demo now!
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Fuel for Thought - New Partnership for the US Distributio - Element opens new oil and gas laboratory in Singapore - Metrohm Acquires B&W Tek Analytical Instrumentation...
View all digital editions
Sep 24 2018 Dallas, Tx, USA
Sep 24 2018 Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Sep 25 2018 Kielce, Poland
Sep 25 2018 Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Sep 25 2018 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia