OilDoc Conference & Exhibition to take place in Rosenheim in May
Feb 20 2023
The OilDoc Conference & Exhibition has been the meeting place for international experts and practitioners from the lubrication and condition monitoring industry since 2011. The next edition of the successful event will take place in Rosenheim (near Munich, Bavaria) from 09-11 May 2023.
During two intensive conference days, participants will have the opportunity to choose from more than 90 presentations in up to four parallel sessions. Speakers will present their latest findings and insights from the topics of sustainability in the lubricant and maintenance industry, lubricant analyses, oil sensors, turbine/gear lubrication, tribology, additives, metalworking fluids, coolants, proactive condition monitoring, fluid management and more.
Some highlights from the presentation program:
- The importance of sustainability and negative carbon footprint in the lubricants industry.
Dr. Matt Kriech, Biosynthetic Technologies.
- Limits for the evaluation of lubricant analyses
Stefan Mitterer, OELCHECK GmbH
- A novel compact NIR sensor for moisture detection in lubricants
Dr.-Ing. Guillermo Miró, Atten2
- Management of hydraulic oil deposits through the use of novel solubility-enhancing technology
Jo Ameye, FLUITEC NV
- A sustainable emulsifier for metalworking fluids
Dr. Frank Rittig, BASF SE
- Innovations in industrial lubricants
Wolfgang Bock, Fuchs Oil GmbH
- Sustainable collaboration in the lubricant industry - a shift towards a circular and sustainable lubricant value chain
Inga Herrmann, VSI
- Liquid amides - novel, high performance base oils
Claire Ward, Cargill Bioindustria
- LubAnac connected oil from TotalEnergies Lubricants
Robert Janssens, Total Energies Lubrifiants
In addition, participants can visit the booths of more than 40 international exhibitors during the conference breaks. Among them are HY-PRO Filtration, Total Energies, OELCHECK, Ecol, Anton Paar, optioil, Spectrolytik, HYDAC and many more.
On the third day of the event, participants have a choice: Either attend a practice-oriented workshop, visit the innovative OELCHECK oil analysis laboratory in Brannenburg or take part in an excursion with the historic rack railroad to the Wendelstein.
As always, a special highlight of the event is the Bavarian Evening with live music, Bavarian delicacies, traditional dancers and a few surprises.
Petro Industry News 24.1 - Feb/Mar 2023
In This Edition Fuel for Thought - Tribology experts to head to Bari for ECOTRIB 2023 - CEM conference on Emission Monitoring - Call for Papers - North America set to lead global renewable...
View all digital editions
Mar 29 2023 Birmingham, UK
Apr 05 2023 Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Apr 05 2023 Paris, France
Apr 05 2023 Atyrau, Kazakhstan
Apr 11 2023 Moscow, Russia