Impact, Impact Pro and Impact Ir
Aug 29 2008 Read 965 Times
The Impact range expertly detects gases including Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulphide, Sulphur Dioxide, Chlorine, Nitrogen Dioxide, Ammonia and Carbon Dioxide, with incredible ease of use. The device’s interface typically requires a few key presses to perform a wide array of tasks whilst a system of loud audible, visual and vibration alerts also ensures any potential threat is identified immediately, even in noisy environments.
The Impact range can work with both Plug & Play and disposable sensor cartridges, allowing for the easy set up of different sensor configurations. Impact’s patented Reflex™ technology also means the unit is able to self-monitor for faults and potential failures, minimising the need for manual testing and reducing the potential risk to premises and people.
Key Features of the Impact portable multi-gas detector range
• Multi-gas monitors with easily changeable sensors (Plug & Play / Disposable) allowing for various sensor configurations
• Cartridges can be changed in under a minute
• Automatic pump for easy remote sampling (Impact Pro only)
• Compact & robust design: IP67 rating for water and dust ingress
• Easy-to-use interface and design
• Visual & audible alerting system
• IR enabled version available
• Compliance-friendly Safelink communication system available allowing for remote monitoring and daisy chaining of two Impact units
• Enforcer integrated bump testing and automatic calibration device available; testing and calibration in one minute with just one button press
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Fuel For Thought - Special offer for computer program for chemical thermodynamic and energy release evaluation - Acquisition to combine French expertise for moisture analysis...
View all digital editions
Dec 01 2020 VIRTUAL ELVENT
Dec 01 2020 Dusseldorf, Germany
Dec 02 2020 Warsaw, Poland
Dec 05 2020 Algiers, Algeria
Dec 06 2020 Austin, TX, USA