Impact, Impact Pro and Impact Ir
Aug 29 2008 Read 922 Times
The Impact range expertly detects gases including Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulphide, Sulphur Dioxide, Chlorine, Nitrogen Dioxide, Ammonia and Carbon Dioxide, with incredible ease of use. The device’s interface typically requires a few key presses to perform a wide array of tasks whilst a system of loud audible, visual and vibration alerts also ensures any potential threat is identified immediately, even in noisy environments.
The Impact range can work with both Plug & Play and disposable sensor cartridges, allowing for the easy set up of different sensor configurations. Impact’s patented Reflex™ technology also means the unit is able to self-monitor for faults and potential failures, minimising the need for manual testing and reducing the potential risk to premises and people.
Key Features of the Impact portable multi-gas detector range
• Multi-gas monitors with easily changeable sensors (Plug & Play / Disposable) allowing for various sensor configurations
• Cartridges can be changed in under a minute
• Automatic pump for easy remote sampling (Impact Pro only)
• Compact & robust design: IP67 rating for water and dust ingress
• Easy-to-use interface and design
• Visual & audible alerting system
• IR enabled version available
• Compliance-friendly Safelink communication system available allowing for remote monitoring and daisy chaining of two Impact units
• Enforcer integrated bump testing and automatic calibration device available; testing and calibration in one minute with just one button press
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Fuel For Thought - Successful JASIS sees Tanaka announce appointment of new general manager - USA appointments underpin Signal Group growth plan - Leading European sensor tr...
View all digital editions
Jan 25 2020 San Diego, CA, USA
Jan 28 2020 Vienna, Austria
Feb 11 2020 Cairo, Egypt
Feb 12 2020 Tokyo, Japan
Feb 18 2020 Abu Dhabi, UAE