ERASPEC - Spectral Fuel Analysis in Seconds
Nov 15 2022
It’s all about pushing a button: ERASPEC has been the leading mid FTIR spectrometer for fully automated multi-fuel analysis for years, no matter if it’s gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel or biodiesel/FAME.
Only at the push of a button ERASPEC delivers over 40 fuel parameters such as oxygenate concentrations or even complex properties like RON and MON within a few seconds from the measured IR spectrum. Each step of the measurement procedure gets displayed on the screen. In not more than one minute ERASPEC delivers a comprehensive fingerprint of your sample, the measurement is completed, results can be printed, stored or added to a library.
In combination with the integrated ultra-light (< 1 kg!) density meter module DENS4052, ERASPEC offering density measurements in full compliance with ASTM D4052 & ISO 12185 (r = 0.0001 g/cm3). ERASPEC can measure density, benzene and FAME in full compliance with international fuel specifications, like ASTM D4814, EN228 and EN590.
Your ERASPEC features at a glance:
- Full fuel composition analysis for gasoline, diesel fuel and jet fuel
- Pre-installed and easily expandable & transferable databases
- Factory calibrated with a matrix of several hundred international fuels
- Innovative multi-cell design
- Built-in high precision density meter module DENS7777 or DENS4052
- User-friendly software with direct LIMS communication
- On-site identification of gasoline contamination
- 10-position autosampler for high sample throughput
- ASTM and DIN methods
In This Edition Buyers' Guide listings - A Comprehensive Bibliography of Who’s Who in the Petrochemical, Hydrocarbon and Oil related industries Fuel for Thought - First well decommiss...
View all digital editions
Feb 06 2023 Houston, TX, USA
Feb 13 2023 Bahrain
Feb 13 2023 Cairo, Egypt
Feb 14 2023 Tampa, FL, USA
Feb 14 2023 Lagos, Nigeria