Petro Industry News
In This Issue
Fuel for Thought
- Recognised as a Powerhouse for New Ideas - Ranga Yogeshwar honours the most innovative medium-size companies, Bartec is among the “Top 100”
- PAMAS Celebrate 20th Anniversary in Particle Measuring and Analysis
- Multiple Job Openings to Support Growth for ISC
Flow Level Pressure
- Overflash Mass Flow Measurement at 380°C using Ultrasonic Clamp-On Technology.
Jörg Sacher writes about Flow measurement of the Overflash volume, an important indicator for well adjusted and efficient distillation
column operation, presents a special challenge.
- Using Micropacked GC Columns for Analyzing Volatiles in Light Hydrocarbon Streams
- Stop Using Conventional Methods in AAS Fast and Reliable Analysis in Petrochemistry using Microwave Digestion and Solid AA®
Measurement and Testing
- Data Consolidation Solution for Australia Pacific LNG Project
- Shear History Simulator Provides Valuable Analysis of Water based Oil and Gas Fracturing Fluids
Previous Digital Editions
In This Edition Fuel for Thought - VEGA Grieshaber is a TOP innovator in 2018 - Teledyne Technologies acquire Falcon Analytical Systems - Servomex appoints new VP of sales for the Americas...
View all digital editions
Dec 12 2018 Erbil, Iraq
Jan 16 2019 Tokyo, Japan
Jan 16 2019 Dubai, UAE
Jan 21 2019 San Diego, CA, USA
Jan 23 2019 Lagos, Nigeria