Petro Industry News
In This Issue
Fuel for Thought
- Recognised as a Powerhouse for New Ideas - Ranga Yogeshwar honours the most innovative medium-size companies, Bartec is among the “Top 100”
- PAMAS Celebrate 20th Anniversary in Particle Measuring and Analysis
- Multiple Job Openings to Support Growth for ISC
Flow Level Pressure
- Overflash Mass Flow Measurement at 380°C using Ultrasonic Clamp-On Technology.
Jörg Sacher writes about Flow measurement of the Overflash volume, an important indicator for well adjusted and efficient distillation
column operation, presents a special challenge.
- Using Micropacked GC Columns for Analyzing Volatiles in Light Hydrocarbon Streams
- Stop Using Conventional Methods in AAS Fast and Reliable Analysis in Petrochemistry using Microwave Digestion and Solid AA®
Measurement and Testing
- Data Consolidation Solution for Australia Pacific LNG Project
- Shear History Simulator Provides Valuable Analysis of Water based Oil and Gas Fracturing Fluids
Previous Digital Editions
Fuel for Thought - Restek Wins Company of the Year ASTM News - New Standard Helps Meet Need for Hydrocarbon Impurity Testing PEFTEC Preview - Excitement Builds for PEFTEC 2017 - Det...
View all digital editions
Nov 22 2017 Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Nov 29 2017 Antwerp, Belgium
Nov 29 2017 Hamburg, Germany
Dec 03 2017 Houston, Tx, USA
Dec 04 2017 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia