New paths for LPG analysis - Faster and safer analyses thanks to new calibration strategies and analyser technologies
Sep 12 2019
Author: Analytik jena on behalf of Analytik Jena GmbH
Free to read
This article has been unlocked and is ready to read.
This whitepaper addresses lab managers and technicians in quality, control, and contract laboratories in the petrochemical, chemical, and polymer industries, who have to analyze LPG samples on a daily basis.
Analytik Jena are presenting a new method for LPG analysis that greatly improves the safety in your lab and the quality of your analysis results. The analysis times are also much shorter. Even non-specialist personnel can thus safely and quickly measure LPG samples. The method only has to be integrated once.
The presented alternative strategy for LPG analysis is suitable for the detection of nitrogen, sulfur, carbon, and chlorine compounds.
- New calibration strategies for more reliable trace and ultra-trace detection
- Guide to minimize LPG sample preparation
- Ways to increase safety and analytical quality in the laboratory while analyzing LPGs
- How to speed up workflows - even for non-specialist users
- New analyzer concepts and solutions for C/N/S/Cl analysis of LPGs
Petro Industry News 24.1 - Feb/Mar 2023
In This Edition Fuel for Thought - Tribology experts to head to Bari for ECOTRIB 2023 - CEM conference on Emission Monitoring - Call for Papers - North America set to lead global renewable...
View all digital editions
Apr 05 2023 Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Apr 05 2023 Paris, France
Apr 05 2023 Atyrau, Kazakhstan
Apr 11 2023 Moscow, Russia
Apr 17 2023 Baton Rouge, Louisiana