What is dry methane reforming?
Stephen Harrison talks to Anurag Dhumal MSc in engineering and energy technology. This short discussion looks at questions like:
- What is dry methane reforming?
- What is the difference between dry methane reforming and steam supported dry methane reforming?
- What catalysts are used in the processes you described, are they the same or similar?
- During Dry methane reforming, how does one protect the catalyst? How does the carbon build up get suppressed?
- What levels of steam are used in each case?
Free to watch
Sessions are free to watch. Please login to view this session or create an account.
In This Edition Fuel for Thought - AnalytiChem acquires SCP SCIENCE - COVID-19 boosts adoption of virtual reality in the oil and gas industry - ION Science’s MiniPID Sensors win prestigio...
View all digital editions
Jul 04 2022 Abuja, Nigeria
Jul 05 2022 Online event
Jul 06 2022 Singapore
Jul 06 2022 Vladivostok, Russia
Jul 10 2022 Lyons, France