What is dry methane reforming?
Stephen Harrison talks to Anurag Dhumal MSc in engineering and energy technology. This short discussion looks at questions like:
- What is dry methane reforming?
- What is the difference between dry methane reforming and steam supported dry methane reforming?
- What catalysts are used in the processes you described, are they the same or similar?
- During Dry methane reforming, how does one protect the catalyst? How does the carbon build up get suppressed?
- What levels of steam are used in each case?
Free to watch
Sessions are free to watch. Please login to view this session or create an account.
In This Edition Measurement and Testing - Comparison between NIR/FT-IR and 3rd Generation OP-NMR Technology - Refinery Boiler Replacement Project’s Air & Fuel Gas Measurement Challenges So...
View all digital editions
Dec 12 2023 Nuremberg, Germany
Dec 13 2023 Istanbul, Turkey
Dec 14 2023 Roorkee, India
Jan 16 2024 New Orleans, LA, USA
Jan 22 2024 Port of Spain, Trinidad