Aug 01 2008
Its 4-channel (dual compensated) optics-block forms the heart of Searchpoint Optima Plus and has been specifically designed to compensate for changes in the external environment similar to 2-channel designs. In addition, the optics-block also compensates for long term component drift such as infrared sources and detectors. This, combined with the de-focussed beam, provides the Searchpoint Optima Plus with the most stable optics design possible. New 42 Software signal processing and algorithms deliver a new dimension in false alarm rejection providing the highest level of operational integrity.
This device also offers flexibility in terms of monitoring remote or inaccessible locations; Optima Plus can be fitted with flow housing and engineered into a gas sampling system. Suited to all types of locations, Optima Plus is available in single point and multi-point variations for both hazardous and non-hazardous areas.
• Failsafe operation with all the proven strengths of the original Optima design
• Fast speed of response
• Reduced need for maintenance
• Immune to catalytic poisons
• Long operating life
• Works in inert atmospheres
• Detects a wide range of hydrocarbon gases including solvents
• Increased reliability with no moving parts
• Immune to long term component drift
• Certified for European hazardous areas
In This Edition Fuel For Thought - New gas detection partnership to protect endangered species - Shell appoint preferred portable gas detection supplier - Field Detection Technologies for E...
View all digital editions
Oct 26 2021 Dusseldorf, Germany
Oct 26 2021 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Oct 27 2021 Ashgabad, Turkmenistan
Nov 03 2021 Cleveland, OH, USA
Nov 08 2021 Abu Dhabi, UAE