Introducing Petra Series Autosampler by XOS
Jun 24 2019 Read 904 Times
Petra boasts an innovative autosampler design and advanced software features for a more flexible and efficient workflow.
How it Works:
- 1. Use integrated scanner or onscreen keyboard to enter sample name.
- 2. Scan sample QR-code and insert into autosampler.
- 3. Select preset measurement configuration.
- 4. QR-code is scanned in measurement chamber to retrieve sample name and measurement configuration.
- 5. Measurement begins automatically. Upon completion, sample is ejected and next in queue is measured.
Click here to learn how Petra MAX, powered by HDXRF, is a cost effective, in-house solution that enables users to get Ni, Fe, and V results in less than 5 minutes to validate results in parallel with ICP.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
In This Edition Fuel For Thought - DKSH extends partnership with Bruker in China - Will insurers mandate digital ecosystems for energy assets by 2025? - XOS heads to Mars Analytical Inst...
View all digital editions
Oct 27 2020 Yangon, Myanmar
Oct 27 2020 Virtual event
Oct 27 2020 Virtual & Amsterdam, Netherlands
Oct 28 2020 Ashgabad, Turkmenistan
Oct 28 2020 Bitec Hall, Bangkok, Thailand