PAC Releases Next Generation Cloud & Pour Point Analyser
May 17 2017 Comments 0
PAC is pleased to announce the launch is the Next Generation ISL OptiCPP, the world’s leading Cloud and Pour Point Analyser.
The new OptiCPP combines improved usability with the proven reliability and accuracy ISL analyser users have enjoyed for decades. The user-friendly interface on a 7” colour touch-screen allows users to start a test with just the touch of a button and view a real-time graphic display of the test, improving customer experience and accelerating lab productivity.
Designed to increase the laboratory productivity through automation, the instrument performs completely unattended, therefore reducing the operator time but also greatly improving the analysis performance. Its ergonomic cordless cloud point and pour point heads eliminate previous issues with wires getting in the way of the operator.
The patented built-in cooling system, unique detection cell, and automatic cleaning help lower the cost of ownership, while producing accurate results down to -95°C (-139°F) in steps or linear increments. The new model includes all the standard data exporting capabilities, as well as LIMS connectivity through the IRIS platform.
Simple and precise testing
- Powerful precision, simple operation with ultra-low temperature testing capabilities
- Compact and portable; easily moves throughout your lab to area ideal for your unique workflow
- Quick test setup: on-screen prompts, preprogrammed methods
- Fully configurable test parameters for customised testing
- Real-time display of test progress and results
- Three options to calibrate temperature probes: automatic, manual & automatic using external temperature bath.
Built-in cooling increases power
- Completely self-contained, cooling system:
- enables ultra-low temperature testing
- saves energy
- eliminates heat, noise, external liquid connections and toxic coolant vapors
- Instrument cooling jacket allows manual testing of others cold behaviour
- Standard or customised stepped, or linear sample cooling profiles.
Reliable performance and quality compliance
- Automatic calibration with frequency program; probe correction capabilities
- Stores time-recorded, automatic calibrations with results
- Endurance tested and proven for long-term operation
- Ergonomic cordless cloud point and pour point heads.
OptiCPP offers superior correlation to the manual method with excellent sensitivity to many different fuel samples. The cloud point analyser is compliant with ASTM D5771 and IP 444 and has perfect correlation with ASTM D2500 and IP 219. The pour point analyser is compliant with ASTM D5950 and has perfect correlation with ASTM D97 and IP 15.
All the new Cold Flow analysers include a 2-year warranty.
Please click here to learn more.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
Fuel for Thought - Restek Wins Company of the Year ASTM News - New Standard Helps Meet Need for Hydrocarbon Impurity Testing PEFTEC Preview - Excitement Builds for PEFTEC 2017 - Det...
View all digital editions
Nov 29 2017 Antwerp, Belgium
Nov 29 2017 Hamburg, Germany
Dec 03 2017 Houston, Tx, USA
Dec 04 2017 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Dec 05 2017 Basra, Iraq