AD Systems Doubles R & D Team to Fulfill Customer Demand
Oct 16 2017 Read 566 Times
Since its inception in 2008, AD Systems has developed a range of the following unique and innovative instruments.
- DT100DL: Dispersancy Tester dedicated to in-service lubricants - ASTM D7899.
- AutoREID: Automated REID Vapour Pressure, ASTM D323 Method B, specifically for crude oils.
- DR10: Thermal Oxidation Deposit Rater for Jet Fuel, ASTM D3241. Currently, the DR10 is the worldwide leader in the market with over 100 units sold.
- SP10: Automated Smoke Point measurement system for Jet Fuel in accordance with ASTM D1322. The SP10 has been declared the referee method because of its superior resolution compared to the human eye.
- CT10: the first automated instrument dedicated to measuring the percentage of corrosion according to NACE TM 0172, ASTM D665 and D7548.
- ST10: the first automated, portable and on-board instrument to measure heavy fuel and residual fuel compatibility according to ASTM D4730.
To cope with the heightened demand for solutions to difficult analytical applications within the petroleum related sector, AD Systems decided to strengthen its development team. Over the past 14 months, AD Systems has recruited five technicians and engineers: François Leblanc as software development engineer, Jean Christien as mechatronics engineer, Hervé Cléris as product engineer in charge of defining new products, Florentin Lecornu as CAD technician specialised in designing new products and Brice Bouchard as CAD technician dedicated to product industrialisation. With this significant expansion, AD Systems will soon be able to bring to market additional innovative instruments suited to the needs of petroleum laboratories.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
A Comprehensive Bibliography of Who’s Who in the Petrochemical, Hydrocarbon and Oil related industries Fuel for Thought - Endress+Hauser Acquires Blue Ocean Nova - Analytik Jena and BAM Ag...
View all digital editions
Feb 26 2018 Orlando, Fl, USA
Feb 27 2018 Berlin, Germany
Feb 28 2018 Targi Kielce, Poland
Mar 04 2018 Geilo, Norway
Mar 04 2018 Guanghzou, China