JEOL USA Inc.
11 Dearborn Road, Peabody , MA, 01960, United States
- (+1) 978 535 5900
Company Profile for JEOL USA Inc.
Since 1949, the JEOL legacy has been one of outstanding innovation in developing instruments used to advance scientific research and technology. JEOL has 70 years of expertise in the field of electron microscopy, more than 60 years in mass spectrometry and NMR spectroscopy, and more than 50 years of e-beam lithography leadership. JEOL USA, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of JEOL, Ltd., Japan, and was incorporated in the United States in 1962. The company has 13 regional service centers that offer unlimited emergency service and support in the U.S.
Other Products from JEOL USA Inc.
- Analysers (Elemental)
- Analysers (Fuel)
- Analysers (Hydrocarbon)
- Analysers (Total Petroleum Hydrocarbon)
- Analysers (Volatile Organic Compounds - VOCs)
- Chromatography (Gas)
- Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems
- Detectors (Hydrocarbons)
- Detectors (Multi - Gas)
- Detectors (Organic Vapour)
- Detectors (Volatile Organic Compounds - VOC)
- Electron Probe Microanalyzers (EPMA)
- Image Analysis
- Microscope (Electron Scanning- Focused Ion Beam)
- Microscope (Electron Scanning)
- Microscope (Electron Transmission)
- Microscope (Electron)
- Monitors (Gas)
- Sensors (Gas)
- Software (Instrumentation)
- Software (Mass Spectrometers)
- Spectrometers (Mass)
- Spectrometers (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance - NMR)
- Spectrometers (X-Ray Fluorescence - XRF)
Petro Industry News 24.2 - Apr/May 2023
In This Edition PIN News - PIN will be introducing new feature topics and news on Clean Energy, Renewables, Refinery Integration and Sustainability. - Significant surge in the growth of the...
View all digital editions
EAGE Conference & Exhibition 2023
Jun 05 2023 Vienna, Austria
Jun 06 2023 Bordeaux, France
Valve World Americas Expo & Conference
Jun 07 2023 Houston, Tx, USA
Jun 07 2023 El Jadida, Morocco
Jun 07 2023 Strasbourg, France